17s & 18s
OUR COLLEGE SHOWCASE program is 1 of a kind in that the emphasis is on YOU, and YOUR college career, NOT the win or winning.
click here to see our 18's page
IF you are in or going into your Junior or Senior year of High School and have plans or would like to play in college, NOONE in San antonio offers more value than SA HORNET.
We accomplish this with extensive promoting and marketing of the team and each player at every exposure tournament. OUR focus is on each players success and getting in to college with some kind of athletic scholarship offer in hand. Although we cannot guarantee that every player will receive an athletic scholarship, we can guarantee that NOONE will work harder for you and your daughter to try and accomplish that goal than SA HORNET.
What we offer:
- CUSTOM video filming and editing. NO need to mail out videos anymore that will just sit in a stack of 100's. AND No need to do any filming. WE will film from some of your high-school games and club tournament games that will be set up on our website and team page, which will be a 1 stop shop for ALL college coaches. (custom filming can cost up to $2000 and YOU have to provide THEM with the video.....)
- PERSONALIZED BIO page with YOUR video, YOUR pictures, YOUR stats, YOUR academic and athletic accomplishments.
- CUSTOM colored TEAM brochures that we will hand out to just about every college coach we can find while competing.
- Personal Playing Time, if a college coach wants to see YOU in a particular game, a particular time or position, we WILL accomodate !!! We will arrange the line-up so that you are given that opportunity.
- Personal invites by us, to the colleges of your choice on your behalf.
- Competitive Tournament Schedule
- VERTIMAX Testing
- Position Specific Training
- The entire NCAA registration process, eligibility requirements, etc.
All of this and more at NO additional costs to you !!!
click here to see our 18's page
- 8-10 Competitive Tournaments (min of 8)
- This includes the Tour, LSC and LS Regionals
- NO out of state traveling, but will consider if team wants to. There would be additional costs for traveling out of state.
- Traveling around the state is required for these teams, maybe 1-2 local tournaments offered for warm-up. The rest will be out of town so please consider this as there will be lots of hotel stays not covered with the club fee.
- It is imperative that you give our program and time committments required careful consideration. We strongly advise that you donot over-extend yourself with other outside committments. There will already be days that will need to be missed for ACT/SAT testing, college visits, college try-outs, etc.
As with most teams we will try and field as balanced and competitive a team as possible. This means 2-3 MB's, 4 OH's, 2 S's, 3-4 DS/L's
17s - Athletes that are in their Junior year of HS. Preference is for Varsity players but will consider strong, hard working players and sophomores that fulfill the teams needs.
18s - Athletes that are in their Senior year of HS. Preference is for Varsity players but will consider strong, hard working players and juniors (if a 17s team cannot be made) that fulfill the teams needs.
*We will consider multiple teams in each age group if there are enough players for a balanced and competitive team.
players per team
minimum of 12
maximum of 15